What data is collected?
Some of the data collection is performed directly by Frontcover.ai whereas another part is performed through 3rd Party services (listed further below).
Collected by us:
- Your email
- An encrypted password
- The date of the last visit
Collected by 3rd Party Analytics tools:
- The browser's version
- The browser's time zone
- The browser's preferred language
- The browser vendor (As in Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, ...)
- The device used for access (As in Phone, Tablet or Computer)
- Information on the device's screen size
- The operating system (As in Windows or Mac)
- The country and region name based on the IP address
- A hash of the IP address, User-Agent, and random number
- The website from which a visit originated
- The pages visited within our platform
How is data collected?
Explicitly, provided directly by you:
- Creating an account
- Contacting us via email
- Setting or changing your account settings
- Implicitly, when accessing our platform, via 3rd Party tracking services.
How do we store data?
Data directly provided by you is stored with our hosting provider, Digital Ocean LLC.
We use server resources and services hosted in Frankfurt, Germany.
We opt for service providers that keep your data in Europe.
We may delete your data automatically if you stop using the service for longer than one year.
Why do we collect this data?
All collected data serves the sole purpose of supporting our team in the continued development, monitoring and maintenance of Frontcover.ai.
In more detail, your email is used:
- To notify you about changes or important updates
- To provide eventual customer care and direct support
- To allow you to participate in specific features when you choose to do so
The remained of the collected information is used:
- To monitor the usage and performance of Frontcover.ai
- To provide real-world data so that we can improve Frontcover.ai
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
What are your data protection rights?
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Frontcover.ai for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Frontcover.ai correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Frontcover.ai to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Frontcover.ai erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Frontcover.ai restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Frontcover.ai's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Frontcover.ai transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in if you have an account with us
- Keeping preferences that you have set on the usage of Frontcover.ai
3rd Party services, such as Analytics tools, as well as Cloudflare, Inc., may set cookies for reasons unknown to Frontcover.ai.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
3rd Party Services
We use the following 3rd party companies to monitor and analyze the use of Frontcover.ai:
For monitoring the performance of our applications and infrastructure.
For observing Frontcover.ai's traffic and usage in a simple and privacy-focused way.
For observing how you interact with Frontcover.ai to gather insights to improve the product, optimize your experience and troubleshoot issues.
For gathering analytical data to help us understand how you interact with Frontcover.ai, gather insights to improve the product and optimize your experience.
For monitoring and tracking errors in our application so we can identify, track, and fix issues.
How to contact us